My fifteen minutes started an hour ago…
As I’m not the best person to describe myself, here are 25 random facts about me!
1. I am the party!
2. I adore candy and have stashes of it in my apartment.
3. I make myself laugh. And I talk out loud to myself when I’m angry.
4. I’m a HUGE Arsenal fan!
5. I love photography. And I love displaying photographs the old-fashioned way in albums and picture frames.
6. I LOVE shopping. No I’m obsessed with shopping. If I could do it every day for the rest of my life I’d be content!
7. I have issues with people who have bad taste in fashion.
8. I am obsessed with shoes!
9. The most frequently played song on my iPod is “Bewafa” which basically means “Unfaithful”. Go figure.
10. I wanted to be a teacher, but I did a teacher training course and the boys in class hit on me and I was advised against it! No joke!
11. My camera was stolen on my 21st birthday and I am still hoping someone will find it and return the film to me.
12. I think a part of me will always believe in fairytales even though they never (well almost never) come true.
13. I have a thing for make-up. I hardly use it, but buy tonnes of it, especially if it looks pretty!
14. I once wanted to be a pirate.
15. I love playing board games and the original Super Nintendo
16. I love reading and love to escape to the library whenever I need a time out from the world.
17. I have a crush on someone right now.
18. I’ve only ever been in love once.
19. I can’t live without music.
20. I want to travel as much as I possibly can before I die.
21. I love singing and dancing and acting like a child whenever I can!
22. My best friend is the same person who risked it all to say ‘Hello’ on February 5th 2000 outside the Odeon in Kensington.
23. I want my own reality TV show.
24. I love sitting with my girlfriends and laughing until we cry and fall of the bed!
25. My nicknames are Money, Peach, Pinky, GooGoo and Trouble. I quite like the last one